Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miss Xtila is bored

bored? YEP!

yesterday, another cancelation for my class. damn!

okay2..focus!

anyway, as you've seen from my prev. post that Sarah Brightman is gonna held a concert in Indonesia on March 10 2009. guess the pricing!

750.000 ?

NOPE

1.500.000 ?

NOPE

3.000.000 ?

NOPE..you're too low!

5.000.000 ?

YES!

5.000.000 is the cheapest ticket for her show! unbelievable!

and it's very far back seat! can you imagine?

some of the members on Sarah's forum decided to pass. there's no way they're gonna come if the prices are like that!

I mean, I REALLY WANT THIS SOOOO BADLY!!

but...

5.000.000 ?

I know it's intimate concert seating and theater staging but still..I have to use my whole 'hungbao' money then..

another price.. 7.500.000.. that's the expensive one.. nope, I couldn't afford that..way over beyond my expectation.. I'd rather buy a BlackBerry Bold then for that price! seriously!

Oh my..how am I gonna explain my parents especially my Dad about this stuff?

Lord Jesus..I need a miracle from you! I want this so badly!

ps: I don't know about the backstage prices that Sarah's management offers. I bet it is another 'sky high'..:(

No comments: