Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The almost forgotten winter part 3

Multi-functional. =)

Yes, that is the theme for this post. See anything similar from the four photos shown below?
Almost all the accessories and outfit that I used were the same; hence the word multi functional came by. I love to mix and match, and I think it is important in the fashion world to do so.



outfit: inner sweater - Zara, dress - Zara, belt - Zara, necklace - thrift store, headband - local drugstore, boots - UGG. random bracelets

2nd outfit: peter pan collar sweater - Zara, dress - Zara, belt - Zara, necklace - thrift store, headband - local drugstore, tights - Zara, boots - UGG, coat (shown below) - H&M, random bracelets

how I dressed during winter season. well that depends on how bad the winter, actually. I have another longer coat that I prepare whenever snow storm or freezing below 28F temp starts to hit :P

and yes, another winter related outfit post is still to come... I hope you guys aren't bored or puke.

till then, God bless!:)

No comments: