Tuesday, May 24, 2011

a touch of gleek

yeah, as what the title said, a bit inspired from GLEE series that I enjoyed watching whenever I bump onto that series on tv cable.. and one of my favorite (or kinda admire) character inside is Rachel Berry played by Lea Michele. this is my own version then... and yeah, taken at may 1st these pics.. one day before my trip to SG :D










never shown my back before and it kinda makes me addicted a bit :P


outfit = sweater - Pull n Bear, necklace - thrift store jl surabaya, ring - forever 21, watch - Casio, skirt - GG5, tights - Dorothy Perkins, flat - Hush Puppies



so, how Gleek are you by the way? :P ... have a nice weekdays to you.. God bless ;)

PS: J is in his 5 days trip and now I already miss him so badly.. I hope he read this later on.. :(

1 comment:

JudithNatalia said...

makin cantiknya my sister ini....