Friday, May 20, 2011

in love with dory

ok so last april 25th i was sort of alone and didn't have any particular thing to do so i went back to GI mall again (nope, not to watch another statues but just some normal activity) and i was in the mood to wear my skirt again..talk about skirt and kinda preppy look...




I just adore love admire like love this cloche from Bershka.. yeah I have taken myself several pics with this uber cute hat.. you can scroll down the archives yourself.. ;)



outfit = hat - Bershka, top - Mango, necklace - the Catwalk, skirt - GAP, belt - Mango, tights - Zara, shoes - Topshop



I did look super weird in these 2 pics.. LOL



meanwhile, yes, I'm in love with dory..dory..dory the fish... :P especially this one.. Dory fish and chipss... yummmy!



seeeeee yaaa lateerrrrr :D


PS: now I am happy.. so happy..

No comments: