Thursday, May 12, 2011

glimpse of 2011 inacraft

sorry for the short hiatus. i just came back from short trip and such...

anyway, last April, on April 20th 2011, my mom and I went to INACRAFT 2011.. it is Jakarta International Handicraft Trade Fair. very large scale. almost all Indonesian provinces participated in that fair that lasted for 5 days. and it was huge! you can find anything unique! with cheap prices too! I only spent like Rp 150.000,- ($15) for so many items, not including Mom's items as well... lots of Asian buyers even from European and American buyers also came to this special event.. let the pictures speak.. :)




the advertorial on one of Indonesia's well known newspaper... the first day alone already packed with enthusiastic buyers! :)



got this lovely ring from one of the stand.. only $5.50



and i also got 5 package of aromatherapy incense for $5.50 as well.. 1 package consists of 20 sticks.. you can imagine lah how cheap they are right :)



this ring, owl ring, also got for like $5.50 ish... from East Borneo stand I think.. same like the blue ring above..



I happened to visit BALI ALUS stand which originated from BALI.. and the brand which I also purchased when i was at GWK Bali, last April.. all eco friendly products.. from fruits and tea.. my mom and I favorites :)



we got all of those with special price of course :) yeah.. I believe it was around $ 15 - 17 for all of them..

and yeah, about my outfit... that day..

hat - Bershka, top - Pull n Bear, necklace - Forever 21, skirt - GAP, tights - Zara, shoes - Topshop, handbag - River island











and boy, I am not in the mood right now to blog so often.. a bit sad..

and J, I miss you so much.. I'm sorry for what I've said to you.. I still want us to be together.. :( :( :( :( :(

No comments: