Thursday, April 28, 2011

plaid, curls and khakis

now I resume outfit post..:)



plaid country girl indeed ;) outfit = denim shirt - Topshop, cloche hat - Bershka, rosary necklace - Forever 21, plaid skirt - unbranded, sandals - Pedder Red, bag - Longchamp



was in the mood for getting a nice hair cut and having curls for my hair as well.. inspired from Amanda Seyfried soft curl but I did not nailed it :P must be because of my medium length hair o_O | outfit = white shirt - X, S M L ; denim shirt - Topshop, necklace - Forever 21, high waist jeans - Topshop, tights - Zara, shoes - The little things she needs, bag - River Island



outfit = shirt - Roxy, blazer - Stradivarius, necklace - The Catwalk, trouser - Zara, wedges - Pedder Red, bag - River Island



wore the outfit for a nice casual movie and lunch.. shirt - Pull and Bear, outer wear - tailor made, scarf - Zara, trouser - Zara, flat shoes - Topshop, necklace - Forever 21


anyway, seems that everybody is sick these days.. huh.. I catch cold and little flu myself -___-

have a pleasant day, readers! GBU!

No comments: