Friday, April 29, 2011

a bit russia - japan - and many other

do you feel a bit confused with the title? well, me too...HA!

LOL..actually I was inspired with some of Russian women who live outside the city, in a small town they harvested grains a lot..ok..enough with the chit chat..first look was inspired by Russian things but I actually ate Japanese food...terrific! :D




outfit = scarf worn as head band - Zara, shirt - Pull and bear, necklace - Forever 21, short pants - Topshop, tights - Zara, shoes - Little things she needs, bag - Longchamp, belt - vintage





I tried Tokio kitchen around a week ago and I was impressed with the decor but not the food though :( I brought you pic of 2 Takoyakis that I ordered..bon appetit! :)

meanwhile.....











outfit = blazer - Stradivarius, stripes shirt - Mango, necklace - Pull and bear, short pants - Topshop, belt - vintage, tights - Zara, shoes - Topshop


anyway, how's your Thursday, peeps? ah wait, tomorrow is Royal Wedding!!! :) God bless ya!

No comments: