Saturday, March 05, 2011

favorite things part one

hello March..lol. finally i am able to post something again. this time what I got for the recent month. I am not a compulsive shopper so these purchases were like combination of so many days of shopping. that is why i am dividing them into 2 posts. quite lazy to think about the titles so i will stick to 'favorite things' :D



from MUJI: knee length socks, pink marker, hair ties, aromatic candle and small candle holder.



hunting cool movies: Cool Hand Luke and Santa Paws DVD. region 3.



from ZARA: cotton trouser with dark color. my current favorite item :)



from X, SML : short cotton pants. its quite comfy and very appropriate for spring time ;)



magazine and book never gonna be a boredom for me. I found nice Aussie magazine called SHOP which I later found very useful for daily mix and match. second book is Gourmet Jakarta. basically it is nothing to read cause just talks about 2010 best restaurants but for culinary freak like me, duh, it is beyond important :P



another love from X, SML: beautiful absolutely beautiful turtle ring..fall in love on first sight ;)


No comments: