Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I need my umbrella to fly

Without having to relate to Mary Poppins herself, I really need my umbrella to fly. For real. At least that describes my situation here. Away from the loved ones back home even also still away from MY LOVE :( the 500 something miles that separates us from being together on this Valentine's Day. Nevertheless, I am still strong here knowing that we will see each other again in just matter of days :)



And to be honest with you, this is like my comfortable outfit whenever my mind stuck or not having any single idea on what to wear. I am a simple eclectic woman who knows how to dress appropriately without losing her adulthood elegant touch. Disagree with me?? ;)


outfit : hat - H&M, red top - Stradivarius, necklace - Moselle, skirt - Zara, blazer - Zara, tights - Zara, sneakers - Keds, rings - H&M, bag - Steve Madden


say the magic word: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious =)

And Ta-Da! there's my umbrella that's gonna make me fly :P

And that's the end of my hometown-related outfit posts! see you guys later in another version of the posts!
God bless you :)

No comments: