Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dots

This time, I am talking about dots. the dots refer to the tights I wore in this pictures. I used to complain about how big both my calf's are but I have learned that complaining won't get you even better anyway. I thank God for every single aspect I had in my life. ;)



like the after effect I got when I shot that picture with my baby Rebel. Dad seemed like a tiny shadow..:D


and oh, I had a haircut. too bad, I dislike short hair 'cause its just looked weird on my face.


outfit: hair band - unbranded, necklace - Forever 21, play suit dress - River Island, blazer - Zara, tights - Zara, riva ballet flat - Tory Burch, ring - H&M


Stay tune for next post. I still have some energy to blog before I hit the futon. er..did I say futon?! :D

God bless! :)

No comments: