Thursday, February 24, 2011

so much red and tartan

February means month of good colors for me. either red or pink or shocking red or shocking pink or even magenta. :P ~ really suit Lunar new year and Valentine :)





i am trying to capture my own pose from different side..hehe..looks kinda cheesy but oh well, i don't have DSLR for the moment. I am currently saving for one, hopefully a 500/550D but would not mind the uber cool 60D too :D




my outfit: brown top - Zara, red tartan shirt - FOREVER 21, high waist jeans - Topshop, necklace - Forever 21, tights - Zara, ankle boots - Rotelli


as for Chinese/Lunar new year, I decided to play safe. lol. not in negative connotation by the way..:P meant the colors and how I dress..



outfit: red cotton dress with attached cotton belt - Mango, tights - Zara


once again, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentines day :)

No comments: