Friday, May 14, 2010

Before and After [1]

Before and After I got back from KL - took me ages to posted those stuff..well duh, I'm sort of lazy nowadays :P

Before departed...
blouse - Mango, necklace - Liz Claiborne, high waist denim - Topshop, tights - Zara, boots - Aldo, bag - Longchamp's Le Pliage LE

inner black camisole - Giordano, outer black tunic - Episode (given as gift), belt - Zara, black latex-like legging - Zara, gladiator sandals - Aldo, bag - Longchamp's Le Pliage LE

special bargain from Pedder Red!!! =)

Ok...this one after I got back from KL...credit to GI's lingerie fitting room!
white loose top - Topshop, necklace - Forever 21, short denim - Zara, knee length socks - Marks & Spencer, sequin sneakers - Pull n Bear

white long tank - Topshop, necklace - The Catwalk, leather jacket - Topshop, denim legging - Promod, 'Mary' black suede shoes - Topshop, bag - Mango


Oh, another guilty pleasure...the main reason why my money easily comes and goes..:P


No comments: