Wednesday, December 23, 2009

the start of Christmas spirit

Okay, so I am soo in the mood for Christmas this year ~ I got lots of cool stuff...this December, no more buying apparels like clothes and accessories but more into CDs..particularly Christmas CDs...and I'm Lovin every single moment of it...Merry Christmas guys ;)




can't tell you how surprised I was to find Air Supply's Christmas album. I just played it couple hours ago and I ENJOYED it! and Bocelli's Christmas album is a Classic Masterpiece!! :)






This one, Kla Project, is an Indonesian band tho but I like their songs very much...call me 'old' but for Indonesian songs, I'd prefer classical hits instead of current bands...it's just too cliche...


Meanwhile, I got this as my Christmas present...yay, the black handbag I'd always wanted ever since I put my eyes on it...from Aldo...it's not that expensive ($70) but for me, Christmas present doesn't have to be extravagant or expensive...what matter most is how you give it from your own heart...:)

PS: since I haven't used my credit card for this December then Dad allowed me to use it to buy that knee-length boots from Aldo I'd been drooling like crazy! wow..Christmas miracle..Thank you Lord...now I don't have to take money from saving..and my monthly income, I will save it for my next year's goal: TRIP TO ISRAEL!!! :)

No comments: