Saturday, June 27, 2009

sunday shopping: Jalan Surabaya Antique Market

How I very much love Sunday shopping with my parents last week. went to the famous Antique market located around Menteng Area. exact address is: Jalan Surabaya. some of my purchases:



2 beautiful necklaces (not sure about the material-heard they're from hard stone or somethin?) for just Rp 60.000,- ... good bargain although I was sort of pissed because I couldn't find exactly what I want due to the limited time given from my Dad...yeah he's not into this thing...:P

another item as well...this gorgeous gemstone gold ring (dunno about the stone itself-could be real Ruby or just local stone) and it really fits me well!! hooray! I'd been searching like crazy for this ring and yes, I found it! the man who sold it actually put a very high price (IMO) Rp 75.000,-...well, after bargaining, this and that, settled at Rp 30.000,-...HAPPY!!! :)












next destination for cheap shopping: Pasar Senen aka Monday Market!!! see ya soon :) GBU.

No comments: