Monday, June 15, 2009

Recent purchases

Yes I am back now...lol

anyway..back to business...here are my recent purchases (yesterday and weeks before that...I know I am soooo lazy in uploading pics...you know me..:P)

Sunday June 14th 2009 - Mall Kelapa Gading:

Blue-greyish Jumpsuit = Gaudi


Red camisole = Gaudi



earth-toned hand & shoulder handbag = ZARA *unfortunately I had to buy this handbag cause the one that I borrowed from Mom turns out to be seriously damaged..poor thing*




Okay...this pic...from my visit to Plaza Senayan 2 weeks ago (I think o_o)

from left to right: L'occitane's body soap, Adidas' body spray, Beethoven's Greatest hits CD - Duta Suara






Okay...this pic..hmm...I guess you could say that I am indeed a Shopaholic...but not in a bad way,tho...:) - this purchase was made on May 30th 2009 @ Grand Indonesia. YES, I attended the Midnight Sale and all that...Phew, it was MADNESS!!! COMPLETELY MADNESS!!! :P

High waist denim pants: Topshop *discount 30%...not bad*
ethnic cross necklace: Forever 21 *no discount..sigh*
Moringga (spelling??) body scrub: The Body Shop *special price...okie dokie...lol*
-------------------------------
that's all for today! GBU

No comments: