Monday, September 19, 2011

recap of fashion's night out 2011

Ok so last Thursday, September 8 2011, was Fashion Night Out in New York City.. the frivolity was like happening in the entire area..5th avenue, Madison, Meatpacking, 34th Herald Square, Canal & Prince St..etc etc..you name it..

below are what I got during that night..and mind you, the most expensive item was my beauty product from Clinique [cleansing foam] which I got at Sephora and it costs $15ish.. all others are like $5, $9, $12, $14.. so, I spent my money wisely, am I right? :) and yes, each of these items is not more than $15.99 I can assure you that! =)



H&M assorted accessories


from Sephora: Clinique's mascara, cleansing foam and Sephora's makeup remover


totally glad when the sales person gave me this Josie Maran's oil moisturizer for free! ;)


a sweet treat from Godiva =)


another beautiful yet affordable plaid shirt from Forever 21!


so, how's your weekend? God bless you ;)

No comments: