Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Childhood memory: re-written

Hmm...what is the name of this beautiful building?? still remember?? any late 80s generation here??



okay...it is Keong Emas IMAX Theater. located inside Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII). I still remember during my kindergarten year when our teacher took us for a field trip to TMII and finally stopped by to this place and watched T-Rex inside this huge building. I can't really describe much bout the interior and such, I'd forgotten too many details. well yeah, I was just a 3 or 4 yrs old back then.






so, what's it had to do with Star Trek poster, eh? well, incase you didn't know, Star Trek will be shown in Keong Emas too (besides usual cinema) starting from May 8th 2009 (I do hope it follows the original release date from the US). I'd spoken w. my parents about this and they seem to enjoy the idea of watching 2 hours movie in a IMAX theater. it is going to be a special day for me and my parents esp. my Mom (she's a fan of Star Trek..oh well)

No comments: