Saturday, December 05, 2009

hey everyone, Christmas and Hanukkah are near!

As usual, this holiday season, we are soooo close from presents and presents and presents and festives. Me, personally, celebrated this 2 occasions (eventhough i myself am not that Jewish by religion) and I am so excited...so guys, it's only matter of weeks and even days! what's your wish lists? I have plenty of course...

right now I'm staying at Hilton Bandung and I was so bored with the condition so I decided to write this down using the lounge's computer...lol

one of my wish list is: CHRISTMAS IN HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno whether it's gonna happen or not...just have to wait for the approval I guess...:(


I'd been to HK soo many times (3 times to be exact) but I just LOVE the airport! clean, safe, tidy, structured and SHOPPING!

besides going everywhere with cab, you can always use the MTR-subway...convenient, fast, safe, clean and best of all: CHEAPER THAN CAB!

I know I am not a kid anymore but PLEASE...I WANNA TASTE ANOTHER CHANCE RIDING DISNEY'S TRAIN!!! PUHLEASE!!!! =) and I wanna SPEND another day in HK DISNEYLAND!

beloved EXCELSIOR HOTEL IN CAUSEWAY BAY AREA, HONG KONG ISLAND

I MISS THIS STREET FOODS!!!

SHOP AND DINE AT IFC MALL...THIS IS THE LAYOUT OF LANE CRAWFORD AT IFC MALL..

MONG KOK area in KOWLOON ~ I JUST LOVE THIS!!!



PS: HANUKKAH IS NEXT WEEK!!!! :)

No comments: